The Club was initially founded in 1835, with the first women’s match recorded as being played in 1888. There are a few records of games played throughout the 1800s and up until the First World War.
The club was reformed in the mid 1980s, initially playing matches on the old Windmill School pitch. The move to the current home by the Windmill Centre took place in the early 1990s when the original pitch was lost to a new housing estate. The club played for many years as part of the Oxfordshire Cricket Association before joining the Cherwell League in 2021.